Building a Ultra Micro Brushed quadcopter.
- Frame printed [http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1223111]
- 8x20mm Brushed motors [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SKUJL2K]
- Spekturm VA1100 5.8 GHz FPV video [http://www.amazon.com/Spektrum-FPV-Ultra-Micro-Cam...]
- Quantum Pico 32Bit Brushed FC [http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__86503__...]
- CleanFlight 1.9 (LuxFloat)
- Walkera Props [http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__64751__...]
- Camera protector [ http://www.phoenixflightgear.com/Phoenix-Flight-Ge... ]
I show how I design a micro quadcopter on TinkerCad and then print the design on the XYZPrinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0
So these Immersion RC antenna connectors break all the time. Here is how I repair mine. I have done several like this and it works great!
Yep, it broke again ..
I use this:
1. A antenna extender available everywhere.
2. Some heatshrink.
I cut the antenna extender and strip the wire.
Clean and solder on at these pins.
Wrap around and use some heatshrink.
Shrink a second piece over the other one.
As good as new...
Easier to mount now too and won't break again !
This is my second micro build with much cheaper components.
Frame - $7
HobbyKing FC - $33
8.5mm Motors - $20
Battery - $4
Props - $2
To add FPV - $ 44